Saturday, August 16, 2014

South Wind of Summer


 South Wind of Summer

When the south wind of summer
Sings through the trees
And the high mountain thunder
Hangs low in the breeze

 
 A strong heart flows over
An empty heart fills
And the south wind of summer
Caresses the hills 



There is no returning, the seasons don't end
They just blow through the branches and bend with the wind








 When the south wind of summer sings in the pines
And the far away cities seem so close behind
 A strong heart flows over
An empty heart fills
And the south wind of 
summer blows where it
wills


 There is no returning, the seasons don't end
They just blow through the branches and
bend with the wind


 Pockets in the Rocky Mountains where the presence of God flows through your soul



Pockets on this earth where the good energy is so strong you feel it through your bones



These are the places where I receive into my being inspiration for all that I do.  These are the places where I can smell, feel, touch the healing herbs.  These are the places I think of as I tend my plants daily. These are the things I give in everything I grow.  It is a pure and perfect gift to you.
Some mornings will find us up above the timberline. Lonesome don't seem like much once you're this high.  When it's all said and done, I usually find that me and the eagle are of the same mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment